Contributions to international workshops
- ESTEP Eurosteelmaster 2022 - Big Data Technologies in Downstream Steel Processing, download at https://www.estep.eu/events/eurosteelmaster/
- International seminar Digitalization as key driver in the steel industry: Cases from some RFCS funded project - Big Data Technologies in Downstream Steel Processing Schedule (upm.es), recording at https://upm.zoom.us/rec/share/l2yoVPlwoGdWLu6gMgm9O4Lc1sp_leWB8hEA_tarPVxeaVX0nUUY-ggDdm8ZghHy.vbY5MovBAbJGkh8R?startTime=1656399912000
- ESTEP: RFCS dissemination project ControlInSteel webinars - AI and Big Data in Control, download at https://www.estep.eu/assets/Uploads/Rina-CSM-Grieco-Ventura-session-3-ControlInSteel-RINA-Estep.pdf
- Abstract for paper titled 'AI and Big Data tools for monitoring and improving the quality of rolled wire rods' has been submitted in May 2022 to Rolling Conference, to be taken at the 12th International Rolling Conference in Trieste (Italy), 26-28 October 2022. Full paper is planned to be submitted before 31 August 2022.
- Paper titled ‘Application of Big Data technologies in downstream steel process’ F. Avellino, R. Grieco, L. Piedimonte, D. Ressegotti, G. Zangari, A. Ferraiuolo, S. Orselli, M. Paluan has been submitted in June 2022 to COSY 2022: 1st IFAC Workshop on Control of Complex Systems, Bologna (Italy) 24-25 November 2022.
- Abstract and Presentation titled 'Big data concepts to enhance process stability and product quality in steel production’ Authors: Alessandro Ferraiuolo, Massimiliano Paluan, Stefano Orselli @Marcegaglia Ravenna, Filippo Avellino, Raffaella Grieco, Giovanni Zangari @Rina Consulting - Centro Sviluppo Materiali SpA. At 38mo Convegno Nazionale AIM 18-19-20-25-26 January 2021 (virtual edition)